Config / NWS / Show Offices (Dev: 2011/03/01 11:09)

    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 1, 2011
      Improved error messages around Configure / NWS / Show Offices. You MUST
      have at least one enabled office other than *ALL* for this to be useful
      and it now tells you so. (Rick KD4DRA)

      Configure / NWS / Show Offices now gives a popup per office as well as
      the total coverage of all enabled offices. Of course, you need to have
      enough available MultiTracks to show them all!

      Trying to figure out why non-printables are showing up in WinMo's
      APRSISCE*.LOG files when a KISS port is enabled. Win32's APRSIS32*.LOG
      files correctly hexify the KISS transmitted packet.

    • Randy Love
      Message 2 of 3 , Mar 1, 2011
        Lynn,

        Not to be ungrateful, but could you please make it optional to show individual popups in addition to the overall offices display?  Most times I just want to see the total enabled coverage area and am not really interested in seeing each individual office show up, especially when I have the entire Great Plains/Midwest/MidSouth selected! ( that's over 30 offices! )

        Thanks for all the hard work to get the NWS display hammered out before the onset of the main part of Tornado season.

        Randy
        WF5X