Re: [aprsisce] Does not appear to be receiving

  • Xu Jin
    Message 1 of 4 , Mar 1, 2011
      I think this could be a setting problem on ur D72 or U didn't choose the right connect port/port rate for it. BCURS the aprsis32 works perfect with my D72.

      sent by my BlackBerry® device

      From: "kb1ejh" <kb1ejh@...>
      Sender: aprsisce@yahoogroups.com
      Date: Tue, 01 Mar 2011 13:51:25 -0000
      To: <aprsisce@yahoogroups.com>
      ReplyTo: aprsisce@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: [aprsisce] Does not appear to be receiving

      GM all, I am trying to get APRSISCE/32 working with a D72. I am using the USB cable to the D72 with a WinXP OS computer. I can transmit but I don't seem to receive anything local. The D72 receives the signals, and will digi a signal but it does not go in to the APRSISCE/32. I have tried the setting but am not getting any where.

      What did I miss???

      Carl,KB1EJH