Does not appear to be receiving

  • kb1ejh
    Message 1 of 4 , Mar 1, 2011
      GM all, I am trying to get APRSISCE/32 working with a D72. I am using the USB cable to the D72 with a WinXP OS computer. I can transmit but I don't seem to receive anything local. The D72 receives the signals, and will digi a signal but it does not go in to the APRSISCE/32. I have tried the setting but am not getting any where.

      What did I miss???

      Carl,KB1EJH
    • kb1ejh
      Message 2 of 4 , Mar 1, 2011
        Cancel the last BOLO for help, I had MENU 350 set to OFF. The PC Port Output was set to OFF. So it would transmit but not receive. Here I was looking in the program and the answer was in the radio...
        Carl,KB1EJH

        Message 3 of 4 , Mar 1, 2011
          What Port Type are you using for the D72?

          If you go under Enables / View Logs / <YourPortName> and enable it, then
          disable and re-enable the D72 port while watching the Trace Log, what
          does it show?

          Wait a while and see if anything else comes in. Poke Transmit (don't
          move Me) and see what shows up.

          In the end, copy the contents of that trace log and e-mail it to
          KJ4ERJ@... and I'll make a guess as to what might be worng. (I
          don't own a D72, so I can never be certain on these things).

          On 3/1/2011 8:51 AM, kb1ejh wrote:
          > GM all, I am trying to get APRSISCE/32 working with a D72. I am using the USB cable to the D72 with a WinXP OS computer. I can transmit but I don't seem to receive anything local. The D72 receives the signals, and will digi a signal but it does not go in to the APRSISCE/32. I have tried the setting but am not getting any where.
          >
          > What did I miss???
          >
          > Carl,KB1EJH
        • Xu Jin
          Message 4 of 4 , Mar 1, 2011
            I think this could be a setting problem on ur D72 or U didn't choose the right connect port/port rate for it. BCURS the aprsis32 works perfect with my D72.

            sent by my BlackBerry® device

            From: "kb1ejh" <kb1ejh@...>
            Sender: aprsisce@yahoogroups.com
            Date: Tue, 01 Mar 2011 13:51:25 -0000