Deleting Tile-Sets

  • Rick
    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 1 5:48 AM
      OK now I've played with all the tile-sets, and I want to cleanup the ones I don't want, how do I get the delete button to highlight.

      Rick
      Message 2 of 3 , Mar 1 6:44 AM
        Got me on that one. I don't have a clue! (Actually, deleting tile sets
        is not yet supported within the client).

        For the time being, just edit the XML file and remove the
        <TileServer>...</TileServer> section that it looks like you should
        remove. And you'll need to manually delete the tiles wherever you saved
        them.

        On 3/1/2011 8:48 AM, Rick wrote:
        > OK now I've played with all the tile-sets, and I want to cleanup the ones I don't want, how do I get the delete button to highlight.
        >
        > Rick
      • Rick Yahoo
        Message 3 of 3 , Mar 1 6:46 AM
          Ok cool that'll work