Prefer Specific (MultiTracks) (Dev: 2011/02/28 21:36)

    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 28, 2011
      Persuent to my operations today and the subsequent question posed to the
      group about MultiLine vs shape-based area objects, the latest
      development release includes:

      New Configure / NWS / Popup MultiTrack / MultiTrack Prefer Specific
      which will prefer a MultiLine object over an internally generated
      Shapefile Area object for the purposes of a popping a MultiTrack for a
      specific alert. Note that depending on the arrival of the NWS messages
      vs the MultiLine object, an area object might appear for up to 30
      seconds and be replaced by a subsequently arriving MultiLine object.