Re: [aprsisce] On screen numbers

  • Nigel Gunn G8IFF/W8IFF
    Message 1 of 5 , Feb 27, 2011
      Not exactly, but perhaps it will become clearer as time goes on and I gain more experience.

      Thanks for both your continued help and the great software.

      On 28-Feb-11 02:53, Lynn W Deffenbaugh (Mr) wrote:
      > But did you figure out what the various components were from the writeup
      > there? If not, which one(s) are you missing and I'll highlight the
      > proper paragraphs.

      > On 2/27/2011 9:35 PM, Nigel Gunn G8IFF/W8IFF wrote:
      >> Thanks.
      >> As the document suggests, most of it is obsolete and things have moved.
      >>
      >> On 27-Feb-11 19:33, Lynn W Deffenbaugh (Mr) wrote:
      >>> http://aprsisce.wikidot.com/screen-layout

      Nigel A. Gunn, 1865 El Camino Drive, Xenia, OH 45385-1115, USA. tel +1 937 825 5032
      Amateur Radio G8IFF W8IFF (was KC8NHF 9H3GN), e-mail nigel@... www http://www.ngunn.net
      Member of ARRL, GQRP #11396, QRPARCI #11644, SOC #548, Flying Pigs QRP Club International #385,
      Dayton ARA #2128, AMSAT-NA LM-1691, AMSAT-UK 0182, MKARS, ALC, GCARES, XWARN, EAA382.