Re: [aprsisce] On screen numbers

    Message 1 of 5 , Feb 27, 2011
      But did you figure out what the various components were from the writeup
      there? If not, which one(s) are you missing and I'll highlight the
      proper paragraphs.

      On 2/27/2011 9:35 PM, Nigel Gunn G8IFF/W8IFF wrote:
      > Thanks.
      > As the document suggests, most of it is obsolete and things have moved.
      >
      > On 27-Feb-11 19:33, Lynn W Deffenbaugh (Mr) wrote:
      >> http://aprsisce.wikidot.com/screen-layout
      >>
      >> On 2/27/2011 1:40 PM, Nigel Gunn G8IFF/W8IFF wrote:
      >>> Now I've got GPS connected, I have, on the screen:
      >>>
      >>> Boxes in the top LH corner: "7 segment" 0, large letter N, number 0.0, a couple of little coloured bars under the time.
      >>> Also a coloured changing bar up the RH side of the screen.
      >>> Two rows of satellite numbers along the bottom that sometimes flash.

    • Nigel Gunn G8IFF/W8IFF
      Message 2 of 5 , Feb 27, 2011
        Not exactly, but perhaps it will become clearer as time goes on and I gain more experience.

        Thanks for both your continued help and the great software.

        On 28-Feb-11 02:53, Lynn W Deffenbaugh (Mr) wrote:
        > But did you figure out what the various components were from the writeup
        > there? If not, which one(s) are you missing and I'll highlight the
        > proper paragraphs.

        > On 2/27/2011 9:35 PM, Nigel Gunn G8IFF/W8IFF wrote:
        >> Thanks.
        >> As the document suggests, most of it is obsolete and things have moved.
        >>
        >> On 27-Feb-11 19:33, Lynn W Deffenbaugh (Mr) wrote:
        >>> http://aprsisce.wikidot.com/screen-layout

        Nigel A. Gunn, 1865 El Camino Drive, Xenia, OH 45385-1115, USA. tel +1 937 825 5032
        Amateur Radio G8IFF W8IFF (was KC8NHF 9H3GN), e-mail nigel@... www http://www.ngunn.net
        Member of ARRL, GQRP #11396, QRPARCI #11644, SOC #548, Flying Pigs QRP Club International #385,
        Dayton ARA #2128, AMSAT-NA LM-1691, AMSAT-UK 0182, MKARS, ALC, GCARES, XWARN, EAA382.