Re: [aprsisce] Wish List

  • Nigel Gunn G8IFF/W8IFF
    Message 1 of 18 , Feb 27, 2011
      OK, works after I click ENABLE

      --
      Nigel A. Gunn, 1865 El Camino Drive, Xenia, OH 45385-1115, USA. tel +1 937 825 5032
      Amateur Radio G8IFF W8IFF (was KC8NHF 9H3GN), e-mail nigel@... www http://www.ngunn.net
      Message 2 of 18 , Feb 27, 2011
        Yep, disabled trace logs may contain some information that is forced
        into them by the code, but Enabled trace logs will typically show you
        LOTS more detail. In the case of the <YourPortName> logs, you'll want
        it enabled to see the traffic.