Re: [aprsisce] Re: Is Enables / RF POrts / Receive-only working?

    Message 1 of 4 , Feb 26, 2011
      On 2/26/2011 4:21 PM, g4ilo wrote:
      > Incidentally, if I enable the Transmit log, I still don't see the
      > Transmit log items in the main aprsis32.log file.

      To get enabled logs to go through to the APRSIS32.LOG file, you now need
      to have Enables / Logging / File Enabled. This used to be "General +
      File", but has now been broken out as its own enable. It's probably
      best to keep "File Enabled" checked all the time, but I kept it an
      option because there's inevitably going to be a reason sometime to not
      have it checked.