Re: [aprsisce] 13.9

    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 25, 2011
      That's the radius (not diameter) of the circle on the map. It's the
      scale in miles (km if you've checked Configure / Metric / Distance).
      Also, if you double-click it, it will restore your Preferred view if you
      have one set or it will center on ME. It cannot be disabled as I
      consider it critical to understanding the scale of the map.