HP iPAQ 6955 screen shots uploaded to Photo section

  • ve2khc
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 30, 2009

      Dear Lynn,

        Greetings!  I have enclosed two (2) pictures of APRISCE latest version; the satellite section of the screen works fine.  It's the delay with taking the picture while working from my deskĀ…

      Thanks!

      73
      de James, VE2KHC

      P.S.  From the HP brochure:   "The HP iPAQ hw6900 Mobile Messenger utilizes a 3.0" transflective TFT display, with 240 x 240 resolution, 64K colors, LED backlight (with power saver mode)."