Is ANSRVR down?

  • g4ilo
    Message 1 of 32 , Feb 14, 2011
      or is it just me it won't talk to?

      Julian, G4ILO
      Message 32 of 32 , Dec 2, 2013

        Just to say I passed ANSRVR and SATSRVR back to Lynn earlier this evening, After running the backup system for a few days.

        On the whole it worked OK other than a few hours delay, between it going down and my seeing that I needed to run the backup.

        It should not have been obvious to users that I was running the system

        Steve Daniels

        Amateur Radio Callsign G6UIM

        Torbay Freecycle  Owner