Re: texting problem

  • svkaereste
    Message 1 of 6 , Aug 31, 2009
      Thanks for the quick responses and yes that does clear up my questions.
      73
      K2QY
    • kb4mk
      Message 2 of 6 , Apr 28, 2010
        Howdy everyone ... so how does one go about getting a password that will work with their callsign?

        Thanks,

        Michael N4MAK
        Message 3 of 6 , Apr 28, 2010
          Taken care of via private message.

          kb4mk wrote:
          > Howdy everyone ... so how does one go about getting a password that will work with their callsign?
          >
          > Thanks,
          >
          > Michael N4MAK

        • Michael A. Kelly
          Message 4 of 6 , Apr 28, 2010
            Thank you again Lynn ....  I am waiting for the pass code to make the change on the kb4mk-4 gateway station when I get back from traveling this week.