Re: [aprsisce] Stations Showing in Midwest - Beyond my filter

    Message 1 of 4 , Feb 1, 2011
      Not stupid, just not used to an APRS client that "helps" us by adjusting
      the filters on the fly. There's a change on the ToDo list that will
      automatically add an area filter for whatever zoom level you're looking
      at. If you zoom out to the world, you can expect to get a flood of
      stations coming in. The Configure / General / Range will only set the
      minimum that it will continue to do regardless of what you're looking
      at. It'll be a user-selected option, which will default to OFF, so don't
      worry too much.