Re: [aprsisce] Re: Shapes / ShowMe! (Dev 2011/02/01 00:44)

    Message 1 of 50 , Feb 1, 2011
      On 2/1/2011 6:37 AM, n1naz wrote:
      > Also be aware that if you do a "show me", the NWS/All gets checked, be sure to un-check when your done(if you want to).

      Can you tell me the exact steps to re-create this? I just tested the
      following and it did NOT check NWS / *All*...

      0) I have all AUS and USA NWS shapefiles configured and enabled

      1) I have 2 NWS offices, *ALL* and MLB, both of which were not checked.

      2) Did an NWS Shapes / ShowMe and got 4 popups for 28 4.8950N 80
      41.8423W (FLZ047 AMZ080 AMZ552 and FLC009)

      3) Check the NWS offices and they were still not checked as is correct.

      If you can tell me the sequence that checks NWS / *ALL*, I'll get it
      fixed. It's not supposed to do anything like that.

    • Mike (WM4B)
      Message 50 of 50 , Feb 1, 2011
        I think I already asked them all, Jeff!

        Lynn has the patience of a saint.