Re: [aprsisce] New user

    Message 1 of 4 , Aug 30, 2009
      John,

      I don't know how to do a Today program icon, but I hooked mine into one of the buttons on my Tilt.  The Buttons Control Panel let me tie it directly to the OK button on the phone (lower right corner).  It still works as OK if there's a dialog up, but otherwise it brings APRSISCE to the fore.

      I'll add the Today screen idea to my ToDo list.  Don't know when it might happen, but some day I might get inspired to research it!

      Lynn (D) - KJ4ERJ - Author of APRSISCE for Windows Mobile

      svkaereste wrote:

      Wow! This is just a way cool program!

      I'd love to add a icon to my "Today" page on my HTC touch. Anyone know how to do that?

      John
      K2QY

    • Adam Mahnke
      Message 2 of 4 , Apr 22, 2016

        Check the view menu and ensure that all is checked.

        Adam
        KC2ANT

        Sent from Outlook Mobile

        On Thu, Apr 21, 2016 at 8:41 PM -0700, "gene.reif@... [aprsisce]" <aprsisce@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

        I see all the calls on the left side of screen, but, no units on the map, except mine, what, do I need to do to access that?  thank you.  Gene VE6WSO

      • L_KEEGAN
        Message 3 of 4 , Apr 22, 2016
          Scroll out to see if they are further away from your location.

          Les Keegan