Re: [aprsisce] Filter problem

    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 31, 2011
      Julian/Adam, (and anyone else seeing this crash issue)

      Can you please e-mail your APRSIS32.XML file to KJ4ERJ@.... Throw
      in any APRSIS32*.LOG files if you feel like it. If Julian is right,
      this may be the culprit but I'd like to compare your two configuration
      as well as fire up a copy here to see if the issue duplicates. (Julian,
      I probably have your files but haven't connected the dots, sorry if this
      request is redundant).

      The trace log and SERVER messages are definitely not right, but I'm not
      sure how they could cause spontaneous crashes unless the APRS-IS Quiet
      Time is expiring sometimes due to server or Internet issues. Then it
      would access the filter on the re-connect and possibly behave badly.