Re: [aprsisce] APRSIS32 Has Stopped Working

    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 30, 2011
      If you're connected to AGWPE, then what do you mean by "receiving APRS
      only". Does that mean "receive-only", but you're doing both RF and -IS?

      Given that your experience matches what Julian, G4ILO is also seeing,
      I'm suspecting there's something bogus coming in over RF. Since you're
      using AGWPE, can you keep the monitor window open and see what the last
      few packets are just before APRSIS32 crashes? There's probably
      something in them that I'm not handling very well.

      PS. You could also try running with the AGW port disabled (or the radio
      turned off) and see if it still crashes or if that stabilizes it. That
      would help isolate it to the RF side or the APRS-IS.