TCAnthony vs TCANTHONY

    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 30, 2011
      I was just reminded that the APRS-IS filters are CaSe SeNsItIvE when I
      tried to Screen / Follow / Find the TCAnthony object currently slamming
      NE Australia. If you try to follow this object, make sure you check the
      "Allow Lowercase" checkbos or you'll be forever Await(TCANTHONY)!

      Automatic filters are only as good as the person entering the station ID
      to watch for!