Re: Request - Start Hidden

  • n1naz
    Message 1 of 6 , Jan 29, 2011
      Ooopss Sorry LYNN!!! My wife's name is lynnE very used to typing hers.
      Reflex I guess.

      George - n1naz

      p.s. is there a way of putting a predefined signature at the bottom of
      each post? If so how?

      --- In aprsisce@yahoogroups.com, "Lynn W Deffenbaugh (Mr)" <kj4erj@...>
      wrote:

      > You are correct in the differentiation. Here's what the ToDo list
      says
      > now (originally requested by (Steve DEK2TY)):
      >
      > Hide when Minimized (and restore from notification Icon) (Needs to add
      > Message flag to notification Icon, though) (Steve DEK2TY)(N1NAZ)

      > PS. I guess you go nameless so as not to have people spell you're
      name
      > wrong? Name here is Lima Yankee November November (no Echo). But I'm
      > used to it. "You can call me anything you want, just don't call me
      late
      > for dinner!"
      >
      > n1naz wrote:
      > > Just to clarify, There is minimized into the task bar and there is
      put into the notification Area? I.E. like your virus software, or the
      clock. Minimized is no issue, notification Area is.
      > > I did find third party software to do this but its just another
      thing to load and have running.

      > > --- In aprsisce@yahoogroups.com, "g4ilo" julian.g4ilo@ wrote:
      > >
      > >> No. But there might be third party utilities that can do that kind
      of thing. Google "start app minimized."

      > >> Julian, G4ILO

      up at boot (which I have it doing all ready, by putting a short cut of
      the APRSIS/32 program in the programs/start folder) and just have it run
      in the notification Area?