Re: One more cool thing

  • kb0npw
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 4, 2010
      Lynn, thanks so much for all the hard work. I left UI-View for this and don't plan on looking back. Every day I find a new feature that I didn't know was there, or a new one that you've added.

      Today my goal is to get TeraTerm downloaded and see if I can get my TNC talking with the software.

      73 from Missouri

      Kenny