Need code again.

  • Michael Hopwood
    Message 1 of 5 , Jul 28, 2009
      Hello, I recently had to reload everything and couldn't find my code. Was wondering if moderator could resend it to my email.

      Thank you,
      Michael
      KE5EUA
    • Phillip
      Message 2 of 5 , Jul 29, 2009
        Hi Michael,
                             What code do you need the APRS/CE reg code or the APRS-IS server code ?

        Phillip
        ZL2TZE

        Hello, I recently had to reload everything and couldn't find my code. Was wondering if moderator could resend it to my email.

        Thank you,
        Michael
        KE5EUA

        <*> Your email settings:
            Individual Email | Traditional

        <*> To change settings online go to:
            (Yahoo! ID required)

        <*> To change settings via email:

      • Michael Hopwood
        Message 3 of 5 , Jul 29, 2009
          My reg code.

          Michael
          KE5EUA (-15 [Minivan Mobile])
          Sent via BlackBerry by AT&T

          Message 4 of 5 , Jul 29, 2009
            Sorry, wrong group.

            APRSISCE is a new implementation of an APRS-IS client for Windows Mobile
            (yes, I messed up in the program naming).

            APRS/CE is a completely different program that seems to have completely
            ceased development and is not supported in this Yahoo group.

            Lynn (D) - KJ4ERJ - Author of APRSISCE (for Windows Mobile)

            Michael Hopwood wrote:

            > My reg code.
            >
            > Michael
            > KE5EUA (-15 [Minivan Mobile])
            > Sent via BlackBerry by AT&T

            > *From*: "Phillip"
            > *Date*: Wed, 29 Jul 2009 19:24:08 +1200 (New Zealand Standard Time)
            > *To*: <aprsisce@yahoogroups.com>
            > *Subject*: Re: [aprsisce] Need code again.
            >

            > Hi Michael,
            > What code do you need the APRS/CE reg code or the
            > APRS-IS server code ?
            >
            > Phillip
            > ZL2TZE

          • Michael Hopwood
            Message 5 of 5 , Jul 29, 2009
              It is the code for this program. You sent me the my unique code for my call sign before but I lost it. You sent me the program directly through email early this year and then started the yahoo group shortly after.

              Michael
              KE5EUA(-15 [Minivan Mobile])

              Michael Hopwood wrote:

              > My reg code.
              >
              > Michael
              > KE5EUA (-15 [Minivan Mobile])
              > Sent via BlackBerry by AT&T

              > *From*: "Phillip"
              > *Date*: Wed, 29 Jul 2009 19:24:08 +1200 (New Zealand Standard Time)
              > *To*: <aprsisce@yahoogroups.com>
              > *Subject*: Re: [aprsisce] Need code again.

              > Hi Michael,
                                  What code do you need the APRS/CE reg code or the
              > APRS-IS server code ?

              > Phillip
              > ZL2TZE

              you,