Re: [aprsisce] aprsis for Blackberry

    Message 1 of 2 , May 26, 2009
      Currently, not that I know of. APRSISCE is for Windows Mobile only.
      I'm hoping to port it to also be a Windows desktop app, approximately
      the same time that I add OpenStreetMap.org support.

      A friend of mine (KJ4HPQ) runs a Blackberry and is working on a native
      client for that platform. He tracks as KJ4HPQ-12, but not directly
      through APRS-IS at this point.

      Lynn (D) - KJ4ERJ