Re: [aprsisce] A Question on Locked Tracking and Track Lines

    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 2, 2010
      Currently there's no provision for decaying the track lines. In fact,
      on the Mobile platform, I don't even timestamp the various points. On
      Win32, I've got the advantage of MoRAM, so I do buffer the timestamps.
      Right now I've got 3.589MB of track space over 91,872 allocated points
      on my full-feed instance of APRSIS32 (KJ4ERJ-AL). To clear that, just
      click Clear Track, or double-click the Odometer if you're running a GPS.

      I'll add it to the list and it will probably get done about the same
      time as the feature to save any station's accumulated track as a GPX
      file. Of course, the time to retain the track will be configurable, but
      I'll probably default it to something like 24 hours or so.

      Lynn (D) - KJ4ERJ