RE: [aprsisce] Yes, ANOTHER new release!

  • David Shrum
    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 2, 2010
      I too would find it handy too, I usually have it set to monitor activity
      from my son but it is only one window of many I have running on my PC one of
      which is my TV ( I have a tuner card installed and not a 'real' TV at my
      home). Well sometimes I get involved in one of my other windows and totally
      forget (getting old...) to check the APRSIS32 window and see where he has
      already arrived at his destination. :(

      Dave N8PU

      PS Thanks Lynn for this fine program(s).