My Icon

  • radiofreq11
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 23, 2009
      Lynn,

      Are there any plans on adding an option to be able to change your own icon?

      Thanks,
      Jason, K2ENG
      Message 2 of 2 , Aug 23, 2009
        Jason,

        Yes, that's one of the things on my hit list.  I need to beef up a bunch of configuration options and that one's in the mix.  (But we KNOW it's a phone, don't we?  Goes along with the snowmobile I use for the mobile in my white car here in Florida - KJ4ERJ-9)  :)

        Lynn (D) - KJ4ERJ(-12)