Re: Feature request

  • Alan
    Message 1 of 27 , Jan 8, 2011
      Thanks Lynn!

      While I'm begging for messaging features,
      Quite often I notice I made a mistake just after pressing the send button. An instant Kill message button on the message pop-up screen would be great to stop a wayward message.

      TNX,
      Alan:-)

      Message 2 of 27 , Jun 22, 2011

        Another easier asked for than done request I suspect

        Any chance of being able to click on a callsign within a message and go to the location? Mostly for me thinking of clicking the balloon launch alert message and going to the balloon

        I know there is a lot more to that to actually do it

      • Greg Depew
        Message 3 of 27 , Jun 16, 2012
          Wondering if its possible to add acks to query messages so that when I send ? to an aprs32 client I get all of them not just what was luckily decoded. Example: driving down the road in a bad area for digital coverage yet enough to get a message out. I receive 4/4 but not 1 2 or 3. If they we ack'able I would receive them in order and get all of them.

          KB3KBR Greg Sent from my Droid Charge on Verizon 4G LTE
        • Greg Depew
          Message 4 of 27 , Jun 17, 2012
            BumpKB3KBR Greg Sent from my Droid Charge on Verizon 4G LTE

            Wondering if its possible to add acks to query messages so that when I send ? to an aprs32 client I get all of them not just what was luckily decoded. Example: driving down the road in a bad area for digital coverage yet enough to get a message out. I receive 4/4 but not 1 2 or 3. If they we ack'able I would receive them in order and get all of them.

            KB3KBR Greg Sent from my Droid Charge on Verizon 4G LTE

            <*> Your email settings:
                Individual Email | Traditional

            <*> To change settings online go to:
                (Yahoo! ID required)

            <*> To change settings via email:
                aprsisce-digest@yahoogroups.com
                aprsisce-fullfeatured@yahoogroups.com

                http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

            Message 5 of 27 , Feb 16, 2013

              Linking to habitat so UK balloon launches can be viewed via APRSIS32

              Due to UK restrictions on Amateur radio in the Air being not allowed, most flights use RTTY on SSB in the 70cm band.

              Would be great to view the flights in APRSIS32 and maybe even select a flight to be sent from Habitat to the APRS system, these flights don’t number many

              Steve Daniels

              Amateur Radio Callsign G6UIM

              Torbay Freecycle  Owner