aprsis for Blackberry

  • yb0az@yahoo.com
    Message 1 of 2 , May 26, 2009
      Hello OMs
      Is there aprsis for Blackberry?
      73 de Wisnu YB0AZ
      Sent from my BlackBerry® smartphone from Sinyal Bagus XL, Nyambung Teruuusss...!
      Message 2 of 2 , May 26, 2009
        Currently, not that I know of. APRSISCE is for Windows Mobile only.
        I'm hoping to port it to also be a Windows desktop app, approximately
        the same time that I add OpenStreetMap.org support.

        A friend of mine (KJ4HPQ) runs a Blackberry and is working on a native
        client for that platform. He tracks as KJ4HPQ-12, but not directly
        through APRS-IS at this point.

        Lynn (D) - KJ4ERJ