Re: [aprsisce] "A P R Spice" (was: APRSISCE questions / comments)

  • Randy Love
    Message 1 of 14 , Jan 2, 2011
      On Fri, Dec 31, 2010 at 2:24 PM, Steve D <sbd64000@...> wrote:

      SPICE is also a circuit simulation program, but I doubt people would confuse the two

      Steve

      G6UIM

      Yep, I was thinking the same thing.
      Used it in college back in the late 80's.

      (Darn, just showed my age again!)

      Randy
      WF5X
    • Randy Love
      Message 2 of 14 , Jan 2, 2011

        APRSISCE = A P R S eyes-see :)

        Because, "I spy" doesn't quite work with the 'CE' part...

        Just another way of looking at it.

        WF5X

        Message 3 of 14 , Jan 3, 2011
          We use PSPICE here.