Re: [aprsisce] Free Or Not??

    Message 1 of 7 , Jan 2, 2011
      Yes, it is free. And not just for a short time, it's free, free. See
      http://aprsisce.wikidot.com/screen-features for the countdown timer.

      Jeffrey wrote:
      > Is APRSIS free or not?? I believe trying it and running it for a short is free correct?? If it is free then why is there a counter counting down from 30mins?? If its not free how do I pay so I can have it take over my current I-GATE/DIGI running under UIVIEW32?
      >
      > Jeffrey

    • Jeffrey
      Message 2 of 7 , Jan 2, 2011
        If its free why when I run it everything and everyone shows and later
        on it stops and only shows my station and knowone else showing up
        anymore??

        On Sun, Jan 2, 2011 at 10:54 AM, Lynn W Deffenbaugh (Mr)
        <kj4erj@...> wrote:
        > Yes, it is free.  And not just for a short time, it's free, free.  See
        > http://aprsisce.wikidot.com/screen-features for the countdown timer.

        > Jeffrey wrote:
        >> Is APRSIS free or not??  I believe trying it and running it for a short is free correct??   If it is free then why is there a counter counting down from 30mins??  If its not free how do I pay so I can have it take over my current I-GATE/DIGI running under UIVIEW32?
        >>
        >> Jeffrey

        MHCMG VE Testing 4th Saturday of every month!  For more info join

                                APRS INFO
        N9MXT I-GATE/DIGI
        N9MXT-9 Mobile
        N9MXT-10 BASE

        73 de N9MXT
        Message 3 of 7 , Jan 2, 2011
          Are there stations scrolling by on the left side?
          And you still have View / All checked, right?
          Are you using any RF interface, or only APRS-IS?
          What is the value in Configure / General / Range?
          And what callsign-SSID are you running under?

          Please e-mail your APRSIS32.XML file along with any APRSIS32*.LOG files
          to KJ4ERJ@... and I'll see if I can figure out what's going on.
          These files should be in the directory containing APRSIS32.EXE.

          Jeffrey wrote:
          > If its free why when I run it everything and everyone shows and later
          > on it stops and only shows my station and knowone else showing up
          > anymore??
          >
          > On Sun, Jan 2, 2011 at 10:54 AM, Lynn W Deffenbaugh (Mr)
          > <kj4erj@...> wrote:
          >
          >> Yes, it is free. And not just for a short time, it's free, free. See
          >> http://aprsisce.wikidot.com/screen-features for the countdown timer.

          >> Jeffrey wrote:
          >>
          >>> Is APRSIS free or not?? I believe trying it and running it for a short is free correct?? If it is free then why is there a counter counting down from 30mins?? If its not free how do I pay so I can have it take over my current I-GATE/DIGI running under UIVIEW32?
          >>>
          >>> Jeffrey

        • Steve D
          Message 4 of 7 , Jan 2, 2011

            I can only think there is a possible configuration issue. Or hardware issue.

            If you want to contact me directly I will try and help out. My msn id is g6uim2@...

            Steve

            G6UIM

            <kj4erj@...> wrote:

            > Yes, it is free.  And not just for a short time, it's free, free.
             See
            > http://aprsisce.wikidot.com/screen-features
            for the countdown timer.

            > Lynn (D) - KJ4ERJ - Author of APRSISCE for
            Windows Mobile and Win32