RE: [aprsisce] "Monitoring only" with APRSIS/32?

  • Steve D
    Message 1 of 22 , Jan 1, 2011

      I know. I was really just pointing out that I was not being slow responding to a message. And that what I had written was now obsolete.

      I realise yahoo plays up every now and again, I have had yahoo trap messages as spam for no obvious reason.

      Steve

      G6UIM

      Message 2 of 22 , Jan 1, 2011
        I saw it Thursday and today Steve

        Rick
        KD4DRA

        Message 3 of 22 , Jan 3, 2011
          I noticed my messages were slow. Then, I noticed that many were. Maybe Yahoo was having issues or maybe even a subscription.