RE: [aprsisce] "Monitoring only" with APRSIS/32?

  • Steve D
    Message 1 of 22 , Jan 1, 2011

      HMM this just arrived! The message was sent on Thursday!

      Steve

      G6UIM

      Message 2 of 22 , Jan 1, 2011
        Sometimes Yahoo is just plain slow and messages seem to route through a
        few wormholes between adjacent galaxies. I'm amazed that most of them
        do eventually make it back to our inboxes. Rest assured, you're not
        Moderated or being personally singled out for delayed delivery ;)

        Steve D wrote:

        > HMM this just arrived! The message was sent on Thursday!
        >

        > Steve
        >
        > G6UIM

      • Steve D
        Message 3 of 22 , Jan 1, 2011

          I know. I was really just pointing out that I was not being slow responding to a message. And that what I had written was now obsolete.

          I realise yahoo plays up every now and again, I have had yahoo trap messages as spam for no obvious reason.

          Steve

          G6UIM

          Steve D wrote:

          > HMM this just arrived! The message was sent on Thursday!
          >

          > Steve
          >
          > G6UIM

        • kd4dra
          Message 4 of 22 , Jan 1, 2011
            I saw it Thursday and today Steve

            Rick
            KD4DRA

            Message 5 of 22 , Jan 3, 2011
              I noticed my messages were slow. Then, I noticed that many were. Maybe Yahoo was having issues or maybe even a subscription.