RE: [aprsisce] "Monitoring only" with APRSIS/32?

  • Scott Clark
    Message 1 of 22 , Dec 30, 2010

      I think I actually have it all hammered out now. It would not let me get on with NOCALL, so I used my GMRS call. I have XMIT disabled as you stated….  The list on the left is going crazy now, so I am good to go!

      Scott

      Message 2 of 22 , Dec 30, 2010
        Well, this is interesting. I think I found the reaon the pane lists no info when the signal comes through here: After looking at the logs, it shows the Data Kind as Non AX-25. I think I remember reading about how some of these transmitters are out of date...

        Message 3 of 22 , Dec 30, 2010
          Can you e-mail that log to KJ4ERJ@.... Sometimes my diagnostics
          that sound bad aren't. In particular the AGW port logs as there seems
          to be a disconnect over the datatype that AGW is supposed to tell me for
          KISS-wrapped data and what it actually tells me.

          I'd like to eyeball the log and see if it makes sense.

          Are you seeing anything in AGW's Monitor window if you let it up? Also,
          what callsign-SSID did you configure into APRSIS32? I know you don't
          have a password, but I don't always let that stop me!

        • Steve D
          Message 4 of 22 , Jan 1, 2011

            HMM this just arrived! The message was sent on Thursday!

            Steve

            G6UIM

            Message 5 of 22 , Jan 1, 2011
              Sometimes Yahoo is just plain slow and messages seem to route through a
              few wormholes between adjacent galaxies. I'm amazed that most of them
              do eventually make it back to our inboxes. Rest assured, you're not
              Moderated or being personally singled out for delayed delivery ;)

              Steve D wrote:

              > HMM this just arrived! The message was sent on Thursday!
              >

              > Steve
              >
              > G6UIM

            • Steve D
              Message 6 of 22 , Jan 1, 2011

                I know. I was really just pointing out that I was not being slow responding to a message. And that what I had written was now obsolete.

                I realise yahoo plays up every now and again, I have had yahoo trap messages as spam for no obvious reason.

                Steve

                G6UIM

                Steve D wrote:

                > HMM this just arrived! The message was sent on Thursday!
                >

                > Steve
                >
                > G6UIM

              • kd4dra
                Message 7 of 22 , Jan 1, 2011
                  I saw it Thursday and today Steve

                  Rick
                  KD4DRA

                  Message 8 of 22 , Jan 3, 2011
                    I noticed my messages were slow. Then, I noticed that many were. Maybe Yahoo was having issues or maybe even a subscription.