Re: [aprsisce] KPC-3+ Success! Now for D700 Mobile

    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 28, 2010
      I don't have a D700 and I don't know how it might interleave GPS data
      with APRS data nor even what mode it should be in to do so.

      What I DO know is that APRSISCE/32 doesn't support any form of CONVERSE
      mode which I suspect is what you'd have to use on the D700 in TNC mode.
      I currently only support KISS on the D7 and D700 that I know of.

      Anyone out there have a D700 working in anything but KISS mode?