Re: [aprsisce] Re: Aprsisce Update on CE resolved

    Message 1 of 9 , Dec 25, 2010
      Nope, I have no plans for an installer or anything that complicated. My
      version of Windows compatibility is making sure the .EXE runs and
      behaves as expected. Even if I were "Windows 7 compliant", I still
      wouldn't be able to write an upgraded .EXE to the directory. I aim to
      KISS the program, as in Keep It Surprisingly Simple.