Re: [aprsisce] not a windows ce program

    Message 1 of 3 , Dec 1, 2010
      APRSISCE requires Windows Mobile 5 or 6. It won't work on PocketPC 2003
      or any version of CE. Microsoft guarantees that Windows Mobile includes
      a certain set of APIs that are more advanced than PocketPC which
      guaranteed a smaller set of APIs unlike CE which leaves the choice of
      supported APIs up to the platform builder.

      I'm hoping to get a CE version built sometime by dropping Windows
      Mobile-specific features. When I do that, it should also work on
      PocketPC 2003. But in the meantime, I'm afraid you're out of luck.

      PS. Does your HP have TCP/IP or Internet access even? My last
      experience with PocketPC 2003 was on a Toshiba e750 or something like
      that in the years before my AT&T Tilt.

      guillermo wrote:
      > Hi there
      >
      > i just try to set up the aprsisce version in my HP 3715 (wm2003) i know is an older version but still good pda.
      > my question aprsisce works on wm2003 if is does what i missing ??/
      >
      > 73's
      > TI2SAG
      > Jose

    • memito4444