"Oops" Dev Release 2010/11/30 06:14

    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 30, 2010
      Oops. The latest development built went out without the hourly traffic
      rates (?APRSS and/or double-click APRS-IS OK pane) due to a fat-finger
      on this end. This has been corrected in this morning's development
      release. Sorry 'bout that (not that anyone noticed but me when I tried
      to check my IGate status this morning!)