Re: Final Dev release today (2010/11/27 23:22)

  • w7boz
    Message 1 of 13 , Nov 30, 2010
      Cool. Now I understand. So much to learn, and so little time. I need an aprsisce book. :) and a CE one while I am at it. Just having a herd time with the Wiki thing.
      Kevin
      W7BOZ

      -- In aprsisce@yahoogroups.com, "Steve D" <sbd64000@...> wrote:

      > That is the current release version. If you want the development version you
      > need to find the line <Update.Development>0</Update.Development> in the xml
      > file and change from a 0 to a 1. You will need to do that with the software
      > closed.
      >

      > Steve
      >
      > G6UIM
      >

      > _____

    • rcgreenw
      Message 2 of 13 , Nov 30, 2010
        --- In aprsisce@yahoogroups.com, "Steve D" <sbd64000@...> wrote:
        > P.S. How about people deleting all the forwards so messages are not a mile
        > long??? Just wondering how the group feels on this subject?

        I agree. I don't need to read every message multiple times, and sometimes it's hard to find the one line reply in the 50 lines of forwarded previous message. Quoting a few lines from just the previous message to give context to your reply is plenty. We all get all the messages (or we can get them with a few clicks), so there is no reason to forward all of the previous messages in a thread.
        --Rich