RE: [aprsisce] What does Zoom mean? - Ready!

  • David Shrum
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 10, 2009
      My reason for voting for the "+" to 'zoom' in to show more details is partly
      based on the way the http://aprs.fi/?call=n8pu-12 works, or Google Earth,
      the "+" plus button brings the map in for more detail, sort of like getting
      right down to street level, as opposed to looking down from a plane or
      something that is way up in the sky; just my two cents on that.
      Dave N8PU