Re: TCP Ports

  • Stian Espe - LA2YSA
    Message 1 of 3 , Nov 10, 2010
      Lynn,

      The ports i have problems with is both the RF Port, and NMEA port.

      APRS-IS port does not seem to have problem in this case, I am getting data from the APRS-IS port even if the 2 others are "dead".

      I guess I have to suspect my nPort (Serial->LAN conv) and/or Windows... Since both of the problematic ports are from this unit.

      I will do some more fault-seeking and get back to you on this.. =)

      (For some time ago, during a fault seeking of my system you said you did not get RFport data over Internet from my car, but you did actually get NMEA data from me. This could have been the same issue, the subject of those mails were "Configuring TNC via TCP/IP")

      Thanks,
      Stian - LA2YSA