Re: [aprsisce] 2010/11/03 21:29 Development release

    Message 1 of 3 , Nov 4, 2010
      The CoralCDN sometimes has a time catching up with cached pages, so all
      I can say on that front is to keep trying. Obviously, you don't have to
      wait for a notification message, just bring up About to do a check and
      possibly download. If you want to send your APRSIS32*.LOG files to
      KJ4ERJ@..., I might be able to figure out what the Enables / View
      Logs / Version is having trouble with.

      Alternatively, with a few day's delay, G6UIM keeps a directly
      downloadable copy at http://aprsis.ham-radio-op.net/index.php