Re: [aprsisce] 2010/11/03 21:29 Development release

  • Krzysiek
    Message 1 of 3 , Nov 4, 2010
      Hi Lynn!

      So far I had only very rare problems with new release download.
      Unfortunately, this time I can't download new one on two different PCs.
      I've tried to do this using one of the older releases runned, but it fails
      as well.

      Error message is allways the same "Download failed".
      Any idea/solution?
      --
      Regards,

      Chris
      SQ5NWI
      Message 2 of 3 , Nov 4, 2010
        The CoralCDN sometimes has a time catching up with cached pages, so all
        I can say on that front is to keep trying. Obviously, you don't have to
        wait for a notification message, just bring up About to do a check and
        possibly download. If you want to send your APRSIS32*.LOG files to
        KJ4ERJ@..., I might be able to figure out what the Enables / View
        Logs / Version is having trouble with.

        Alternatively, with a few day's delay, G6UIM keeps a directly
        downloadable copy at http://aprsis.ham-radio-op.net/index.php