2010/11/03 21:29 Development release

    Message 1 of 3 , Nov 3, 2010
      Here's another quick release. This one parses the Storm data
      (aprs101.pdf page 67/77) and displays it in the station popup for
      Hurricane symbol objects. If you add b/W7KKE-3 you should get TOMAS
      objects in the Carribean in an hour or so. If you have Screen / Labels
      / Weather checked, you'll see the current or forecast wind speeds. The
      station popup contains any additional data known about the storm.

      If you need to know how to switch to the Development version, check out
      http://aprsisce.wikidot.com/development-version

    • Krzysiek
      Message 2 of 3 , Nov 4, 2010
        Hi Lynn!

        So far I had only very rare problems with new release download.
        Unfortunately, this time I can't download new one on two different PCs.
        I've tried to do this using one of the older releases runned, but it fails
        as well.

        Error message is allways the same "Download failed".
        Any idea/solution?
        --
        Regards,

        Chris
        SQ5NWI
        Message 3 of 3 , Nov 4, 2010
          The CoralCDN sometimes has a time catching up with cached pages, so all
          I can say on that front is to keep trying. Obviously, you don't have to
          wait for a notification message, just bring up About to do a check and
          possibly download. If you want to send your APRSIS32*.LOG files to
          KJ4ERJ@..., I might be able to figure out what the Enables / View
          Logs / Version is having trouble with.

          Alternatively, with a few day's delay, G6UIM keeps a directly
          downloadable copy at http://aprsis.ham-radio-op.net/index.php