PARIS videos

  • Steve D
    Message 1 of 5 , Nov 1, 2010

      For those interested

      http://www.theregister.co.uk/2010/11/01/paris_climax

      Steve

      G6UIM

      From: aprsisce@yahoogroups.com [mailto:aprsisce@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of Lynn W Deffenbaugh (Mr)
      Sent: 01 November 2010 18:09
      To: aprsisce@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: Re: [aprsisce] AIS feeds ??

      If there's an APRS-IS-compatible server providing a feed, you can
      configure it via Configure / Ports / New Port / Type=CWOP. This was
      designed for the CWOP servers (http://www.wxqa.com/), but is actually a
      receive-only APRS-IS feed. Use TCP/IP cwop.aprs.net port 14580 (or
      10152 for a full feed) for a bunch more non-amateur operated weather
      stations.

      lunarover2003 wrote:

      > Anyone had any luck incorperating AIS feeds into Windows version??
      >
      > Mike VA7QC

    • N3UJJ (Scott Gillis)
      Message 2 of 5 , Nov 1, 2010

        Wow, thought I was the only one following the build to the flight

        lunarover2003 wrote:
        > Anyone had any luck incorperating AIS feeds into Windows version??
        >
        > Mike VA7QC

      • Steve D
        Message 3 of 5 , Nov 1, 2010

          I was following lol. In the first pic that’s me in the blue jacket holding the parachute. I had a full head of dark hair before I started

          Steve

          G6UIM