Re: [aprsisce] AIS feeds ??

    Message 1 of 5 , Nov 1, 2010
      If there's an APRS-IS-compatible server providing a feed, you can
      configure it via Configure / Ports / New Port / Type=CWOP. This was
      designed for the CWOP servers (http://www.wxqa.com/), but is actually a
      receive-only APRS-IS feed. Use TCP/IP cwop.aprs.net port 14580 (or
      10152 for a full feed) for a bunch more non-amateur operated weather
      stations.

      lunarover2003 wrote:
      > Anyone had any luck incorperating AIS feeds into Windows version??
      >
      > Mike VA7QC

    • Steve D
      Message 2 of 5 , Nov 1, 2010

        For those interested

        http://www.theregister.co.uk/2010/11/01/paris_climax

        Steve

        G6UIM

        lunarover2003 wrote:

        > Anyone had any luck incorperating AIS feeds into Windows version??
        >
        > Mike VA7QC

      • N3UJJ (Scott Gillis)
        Message 3 of 5 , Nov 1, 2010

          Wow, thought I was the only one following the build to the flight

          lunarover2003 wrote:
          > Anyone had any luck incorperating AIS feeds into Windows version??
          >
          > Mike VA7QC

        • Steve D
          Message 4 of 5 , Nov 1, 2010

            I was following lol. In the first pic that’s me in the blue jacket holding the parachute. I had a full head of dark hair before I started

            Steve

            G6UIM