AIS feeds ??

  • lunarover2003
    Message 1 of 5 , Nov 1, 2010
      Anyone had any luck incorperating AIS feeds into Windows version??

      Mike VA7QC
      Message 2 of 5 , Nov 1, 2010
        If there's an APRS-IS-compatible server providing a feed, you can
        configure it via Configure / Ports / New Port / Type=CWOP. This was
        designed for the CWOP servers (http://www.wxqa.com/), but is actually a
        receive-only APRS-IS feed. Use TCP/IP cwop.aprs.net port 14580 (or
        10152 for a full feed) for a bunch more non-amateur operated weather
        stations.

        lunarover2003 wrote:
        > Anyone had any luck incorperating AIS feeds into Windows version??
        >
        > Mike VA7QC

      • Steve D
        Message 3 of 5 , Nov 1, 2010

          For those interested

          http://www.theregister.co.uk/2010/11/01/paris_climax

          Steve

          G6UIM

          lunarover2003 wrote:

          > Anyone had any luck incorperating AIS feeds into Windows version??
          >
          > Mike VA7QC

        • N3UJJ (Scott Gillis)
          Message 4 of 5 , Nov 1, 2010

            Wow, thought I was the only one following the build to the flight

            lunarover2003 wrote:
            > Anyone had any luck incorperating AIS feeds into Windows version??
            >
            > Mike VA7QC

          • Steve D
            Message 5 of 5 , Nov 1, 2010

              I was following lol. In the first pic that’s me in the blue jacket holding the parachute. I had a full head of dark hair before I started

              Steve

              G6UIM