Re: PARIS

  • sbd64000
    Message 1 of 8 , Oct 26, 2010
      Looking for a launch on Thursday now keep your eyes open for G6UIM-9 the chase car, G6UIM-11 the balloon and G6UIM-12 the plane, due to the way the plane is mounted to the camera payload it will probably not get a GPS lock until release, although you might see it show briefly as we test before launch.
      For any of you in the area, the frequencies in use are 433.055 for the morse beacon, 144.800 for the balloon and 433.800 for the plane APRS systems.
      I have to leave for home Friday, so any locals to our launch who would like to track and help recover it would be most welcome.
      Please feel free to copy this info to any relevant list and site. And anyone who can get this out to Spanish Amateurs it would really help. I don't speak Spanish unfortunately.
      I must say I have been made to feel very welcome here.
      G6UIM in a rather chilly Spain.