Laptop Photos

    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 22, 2010
    Greetings,

    Thought I would share my laptop screen.

    Right pane: APRSIS32, connected to a OT2.
    Upper left: OBDWiz connected to my OBD II port using a Scantools.net device.
    Lower left: ExpertGPS; 1 view topo, 1 view aerial

    This is running on a 600MHz, 192M RAM, 6G HD machine running XP. Hoping to
    upgrade soon.

    The GPS data is brought in via a PCMCIA dual serial port card. XPort, from
    curioustech.net, is sending the NMEA data to APRSIS32 and ExpertGPS. NMEA
    data will eventually be sent to Compass, also from curioustech.net, as well
    when it is running better.

    Best regards,
    Fred