Re: On mobile phone zooming ends program

  • df7pn_wolf
    Message 1 of 7 , Oct 20, 2010
      For other readers: This problem is solved.

      After move of the OSMTile path to the external memory card there came a dialog up witch asked for the correct path.
      Gave him the new external path and all runs fine from now on.

      Thanks to Lynn for excellent support here and congratullations to this nice working tool.

      73 Wolf DF7PN