Re: [aprsisce] Re: APRSIS32 and TH-D7

  • Kurt Savegnago
    Message 1 of 10 , Oct 19, 2010
      Perhaps it might be easier in the upcoming D72?  I ran into a ham at an amateur rocket launch who liked the D7 but his plumb just transmitted it's last packet.
      Would like a D72.

      Just saw an FCC ID number given to it and it appears to be currently in testing.
      Saw the announcement in another group.  Supposed to be available at the end of
      November early December.  Wonder what the cost will be and if KW is going to provided the computer programming  software gratis like was had with the D7.

                                                                       Kurt KC9LDH